All about me: My Story



I have never been the type of woman who freely talks about herself comfortably or even to talk about anything personal for that matter, especially to ones I don't know but here goes:
This would be my first year blog of 5deescollection.com and I have to say I am extremely grateful that you came here to read my posts.
I welcome my old friends here as well as my new ones.
 I have 5 children, 3 boys and 2 girls.
Guess what all their names start with?
If you said Dees you're so right, resulting in the name of my company which is 5deescollection.com.
My working background is in healthcare, with way over 17 years in the caring business.  I was born to share and I am a pint size geek at heart.
I love learning new things, learning through trial and error as well as hands on experience.
I'm here to let you know about a month ago my life totally changed.
I thus wanted an online business that would help me out as a grandmother and in addition, help me free up some of my grandmother time to spend with my loved ones.
While at the same time still wanting to keep myself looking good.
Because I love to look good.
I am CEO of 5deescollection.com, which is a 100% Virgin Remy Hair Extensions service, dedicated to servicing our customers with an array of  virgin hair extensions.
5deescollection.com Extensions is 100% Human Hair, Remy Hair and by far the most popular types of human hair extensions on the market due to its exceptional quality and affordable pricing.
We also offer all things hair styling tips, beauty tips, and all things healthy, remedies, secrets and tips.
You can even share yours there, if you like.
5deescollection.com is your one- stop, instant solution to all your long hair issues, its actually important to us to let our customers know what they are getting for their time and money.
 Here I value my  customers ability to enjoy their hair purchase experience, and I care about giving back.
All my life I've been a health enthusiast.
I not only love, love, love looking good but love feeling good too.
I love hair extensions and beauty, and what it does for women and how it makes her feel.
I wholeheartedly  feel and believe every woman is a "DIAMOND"  and deserves to feel extremely confident and beautiful just because- in her own skin, no matter what she looks like or does for a living.
If I can contribute to even just one woman feeling her "umph" and all that she can be then its all worth it to me. Because all women deserve to feel beautiful.
"Our Deepest Fear "
" Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate.
Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure.
We ask ourselves, who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous? Actually, who are we not to be?
We were born to make manifest the glory of God that is within us and as we let our own light shine, we unconsciously give other people to do the same."
By Marianne Williamson

Want to talk or even work together???
Please contact me at nevette@5deescollection.com 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Gain These Benefits: Cancer and Hair

Glue-ins vs Sew-ins

How To Care For Black Hair